Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winter Red

Dear Friends,

Happy New Year! I know I am late in these felicitations but I've been so busy building my portfolio and job hunting that I don't even feel as if the new year has even started. Ali and I made a new years resolution to start planning out our photo shoots a bit more instead of just going somewhere on a whim and winging it the way we usually do. But of course our first planned shoot of the new year did not go as planned...at all. We were simply just having an off day as is inevitable in the creative fields. But still we made the best of it and pulled off some good shots none the less. As always, check out Ali's blog for all she's been up to!

Happy thursday.























Sweater: Romwe
Lace Shorts: LF
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Verabel on etsty
Bracelets: Vintage
Rings: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment