Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I can see clearly now...

Sometimes you need to climb to the top of the mountain to gain a little perspective. literally. or if not a mountain at least a very big hill. I'm blessed to have one such very big hill behind my house that offers the perfect place to step back and be thankful for what I have...

So a few days ago (well more then a few) Ali and I decided to take a hike to clear our heads and it turned into an impromptu photo sesh...devoid of makeup or pretense. I don't have all the photos yet but I figured I would post what was on my camera. 







Ali and Mahi taking it all in


"HIS IS OUR FUTURE. OPEN YOUR HEART ... FREE YOUR MIND ... FACE YOUR FEARS... LIVE YOUR SOUL ... DANCE!"
- Dr. Motte, Founder: Loveparade Berlin"

Lace Kimono- Tobi.com
Tank top - Quiksilver women
Jeans- Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment