Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"..Runaway American Dream"


The indiscriminate spring weather put a damper on our normal monday photo date however today was absolutely gorgeous (if not a bit chilly )so we were happy to postpone. Today Ali and I ventured up yet another hiking path, her carrying a camera and me burdened by a metal chair. We made quite an interesting looking pair and we got some strange looks but the wind was blowing and the sun was shining so who cares :)


  

     


  


 








I apologize for the plethora of pictures, however Ali and I loved the setting so much we couldn't stop and I couldn't narrow down my top picks anymore than this...


Happy Spring! and thanks for checking in


Dress- kaitlin
Crochet Vest- thrifted
Sandals- Steve Madden
Necklace- gift from Ali :) 
Wooden Bracelets- thrifted 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I just hope you checked for ticks after rolling in the grass...

    See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete