Sunday, November 20, 2011

An Outfit a day....

Once upon a time:

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but I seem to be being stalked by fairy tales. Every time I turn on the tv or open a magazine there is something fantastic in nature...not that I mind this; I personally love that America is starting to veer away from so called "reality" and is turning to escapism and fantasy. Case and point; this photo shoot in teen vogue titled "Once Upon a Time". The ethereal nature of this editorial is beautiful and intriguing and I think that a look that conveys this same essence is easily achievable.

So here is the outfit I put together via polyvor which hopefully captures the feeling of running through a fairytale;

Once Upon a time




























Zadig Voltaire knit top
$487 - my-wardrobe.com

Sequin top
$129 - reissonline.com

Lace skirt
$35 - romwe.com

Jimmy choo shoes
$495 - footcandyshoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment