Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm late Im late for a very important date!

 Monday was a hodge podge of activities... Ali, Emily and I put together a little tea party sans the tea in my front garden; sandwiches lemonade and the cutest cupcakes ever. Then we had some fun trying to capture a shot for Ali's design school portfolio. She needed a magazine cover that had went with the store she created, hence the myriad of outfits I wore on this lovely sunny day..




                                                     
Emily and her absolutely beautiful boy, Thomas.

The white dress wasn't working against the turquoise dresser as an editorial piece sooo on to dress number two!








...and outfit number 3...









as per usual my little pup interrupting the shoot...





Mahi rocking the bowler hat :)



Outfit #1
White dress- Pins and Needles
Hat- Forever 21
Necklace-Vintage
Sweater-Billabong

Outfit#2
Halter Dress-reworked Vintage fabric
Headband-made by me
Metal Bangles-vintage
Turquoise wrap bracelet- etsy
wire-wrap ring-made by me

Outfit#3
lace top-Kaitlyn
Pants- Urban Outfitters
Hat- target
Necklace-vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment