Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"sometimes your soul might make you stumble..."

On this lovely semi cloudy Monday Ali and I walked down to Table Rock Beach to do this weeks shoot. Thankfully it was empty and hence I avoided the embarrassment of running around the beach in front of a camera. I was having a severely indecisive clothing day, which I am sure every girl in the world can sympathize with but in the end settled with something flowy, and neutral, a water and sand like combo...



The Token "twirl" shot...


This cave created the perfect background to my very neutral outfit...








We live in paradise...




Make sure to check out Ali's amazing blog (although you are probably sick of seeing my face and I am also in her entrance project), and congratulate her for getting in to her first design school :) woo hoo!


Sweater- Kaitlyn
Tank Top- Billabong
Skirt- free people
Belt- vintage
scarf- Cost Plus World Market
3 Finger Ring and neckalce (that I am using as a crown) - Urban Outfitters
Gold Button ring- Hand Made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment