Friday, March 30, 2012

Bikini-shmini

Hurray! It's Friday! Friday is a day for dreaming and since the fog insists on hanging around today my dreams are of sunshine. No wonder I am on a bikini kick... I can't stop online stalking my favorites, wishing it was summer so I could justify buying some new swimwear. Here are a couple of my favorite picks for the upcoming sun season!


 Acacia Swimwear: I love their pattern choices, but be prepared to get cheeky because their bottoms are cut teeny tiny




Vitamin A: Once your skin is a little bit sun kissed, there is nothing better than white to make you feel beautiful. Being a girl with boobs I can't actually wear the twisted bandeau top but I dream about it...





Mara Hoffman: I am obsessed with her use of pattern! Her suits just scream happiness and she has so many different cuts, anybody can wear her pieces. How can you not be happy in these colors?





L Space: If you haven't gathered by now, I have a bit of a problem when it comes to fringe! Love this! and it comes in black and white for the less adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment