Thursday, March 1, 2012

Utterly Engaged Leap Day Party

These last couple of days I have spent hunched over my sewing machine, frantically trying to finish two dresses that Ali and I planned to wear to the Utterly Engaged Leap Day party for wedding designers, vendors, photographers and bloggers. After working out the kinks in my back, we got our networking faces on and checked out the tablescape design competitions. The event was held at the Pandora on Green in pasadena which is a great blank-space venue and was filled with awesome creative happy people...Here's a taste of our leap day fun :)

Enjoy





Our Dare to Leap Projects:
To make memories for others...
To make people happy in what they are wearing...



 Tablescape Details.




The finished product.



DJ and photobooth





Ali being a great model :)







Incredibly cool Tablescape complete with antlers, succulents and burlap.



Ali hard at work



I feel small.











No comments:

Post a Comment